The updates and capabilities mentioned below will be available from Friday 10 July 2020 to beta
WhatsApp BOT goes live for Easy Interaction with Customers
For seamless connect with customers and channel partners BeatRoute’s Digital Bridge now has fully integrated WhatsApp BOT that becomes another communication channel besides SMS.
Simply opt for this and get your WhatsApp Business Account and WhatsApp BOT integrated with sales execution data in one service package in our unique zero-code style to go live immediately and have no maintenance overhead.
Our WhatsApp BOT currently covers customer interactions for Order Placement, Scheme Information, and Loyalty Point validation. Many more interactions to follow. Currently we are running this in the Beta program.
Get this initiated now with your BeatRoute Account Manager or Support.
Getting your Team Ready for Digital Interactions
A series of improvements are in the works to make your sales team digital interaction ready. Here are a few we included in this release:
- If a customer is scheduled for interaction at a specific time, users get an alert before the scheduled time.
- New KPI “has been added to track “Planned Customer Interactions”, which includes physical visits as well as telephone interactions.
- Another KPI has been added to measure “Schedule Adherence”.
- Channel partners/distributors will be mailed the list of orders collected for the day at the end of the day.
- No Activity filters have been improved in manager’s login to ensure better watch on inactive customers as you try to work with some of them digitally.
Our Gamification now Motivates Employees with Peer Benchmarking
Benchmarking against company level rank leaders was already there. With this release, it will be possible for any member to see his rank among peers. Peer benchmarking is a way to convince a sales team member that he could do it as well.
It will also be possible for managers to see the rank of their entire team at one place.
Pipeline View of Customer’s Progression in Stage Funnel is here
Many of the teams follow a stage-wise process to onboard customers and ensure that you are working with the right customers. Many of you also follow a traditional lead management workflow for closing sales.
We are introducing a pipeline view to easily navigate through various stages of the funnel. BeatRoute has a unique blend of lead management for distributed teams along with repeat service visits. With this feature, we make it user friendly for our users.
- Customer list now has sorting by “Create Date”.
- Deal Value is standard field now in Customer/Prospect profile.
- Improved resolution of Campaign Form pictures.
- Customer profile creation flow made more seamless for immediate action. (Deferred to next release. Edited on 13 July 2020).
- Many other improvements and fixes towards better user experience.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article