The updates and capabilities mentioned below will be available from today March 25, 2021.
Quick and Close Team Collaboration with Sharing Feature
Collaboration compounds when you make it easy to do between team members.
Teams can now collaborate by sharing customer and activity details from the App to other members within their hierarchy via WhatsApp, Viber, other social channels and email. Shared links will be visible to users within BeatRoute App in a secure way.
Here are some examples of how your teams will be collaborating in the moment and the context;
- Ravi, please check this display at Spencers, MG Road and let's talk to the store manager - https://url/campaign/123
- Hi Ravi, here is what competition is doing at 7 Eleven, Park Street. Let's discuss this - https://url/campaign/124
- John, I had recommended the deployment of our chiller at Max Mart, Connaught Place. Check here again and let me your thoughts - https://url/campaign/1454
- Shravan, this customer does not seem like a suitable one for our products. Are you sure in onboarding them - https://url/customerprofile/1454
Managers have a Feed of Actionable Insights on the HomePage Itself
Managers will now get a feed of insights and updates in form of cues and notifications on their homepage itself.
Our CuesBot discovers insights on customers and team, and creates a feed for easy accessibility and lets them get into drill down details with nudges to take action.
Enrichment of Customer Profile by Team with Approval
Get your teams to propose new classification, loyalty program membership or simple addition of profile data, however with an approval process. With this release we are democratizing the customer profile enrichment. Now you can freely get your front line to provide more information and suggestions, and make the approval process easier by informing managers of changes and letting them approve it on the App itself. To utilize this you can choose who can approve from the configuration.
Our goal has been to help customers run differentiated engagement with customers based on rich profile data and this is another step in that direction.
De-duplication Algorithm to Assist in Approving Customer Profile Changes
At the time of approving changes on the App, our De-dupe algorithm assists them in pointing out if there are potential duplicates to newly updated/added customers.
Approver will have the option to see all potential duplicates on the App itself and to approve or reject the change.
GPS Location Capturing Goes Next Level
We are releasing a next version of our location capturing algorithm to significantly increase the probability and speed of location capture.
This will mean most activities will have location even in case of low GPS signal environments across all devices.
Miscellaneous Improvements and Security Fixes
We have made several changes to make BeatRoute much more effective and collaborative for teams:
- While taking Customer Orders, users can choose to define quantity in alternative unit of measurement.
- Reporting sell-out, stock or returns will be quicker & convenient in case of a large number of SKUs, as users will now be able to filter down the SKUs while reporting sell-out, stock, or returns.
- Team Members will now get prompts to get their communication channels verified, to get important communication via email and SMS.
- Gamification will now be nudging team members in even more ways by notifying them around their and their team's progress.
- Users with Senior manager Role in beatRoute can now edit customer profiles.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article