Know your Customers better with detailed profile and KYC documents gathering
Refreshing looks and detailed Customer Profile. A lot more information is now available on app's customer profile page.
Gather additional KYC documents and images from the field. Introduced document/image submitting capability through customer’s custom attribute.
Geo-fencing to increase visit adherence
To ensure field users visit customer while performing activities from BR App, admin can now switch-on geo-fencing, that restricts field users to perform certain activities only on customer's location.
This restriction is only on "Take Order", "Collect Payment", "Process Return", "Take Stock", "Report VM", & "Demonstration".
Stock Norms concept to mitigate risk of stocking out at customer locations
Admin can define & target stock norms on customers based on their class and sub-type. This is to facilitate stocking of various merchandize as per the type and class of retail counter or simply not go out of stock at any site for crucial items.
Alerts and Reports to find customers sites violating norms.
- Visit Schedule made simpler, your Beatplan and self-scheduled visits will now be visible in a single view on "My Schedule" page
- Apart from automatic locking of customer location by BeatRoute's A.I., if allowed, managers can also lock /unlock customer location from the app. Unlocking means customer location becomes open to change.
- Capture additional meaningful Information during off-take reporting. Introduced custom attributes in off-take transaction.
- Disallow distributor to dispatch if out of stock and other miscellaneous distributor management system (DMS) upgrade Know More
- Improved accuracy & probability of location capturing
- Syncing multiple activities will be much faster
- Various bug fixes and device compatibility improvements