Beat Plan/ PJP upload Module
BeatRoute provide an efficient way to upload Beat Plan / PJP for your sales force. Apart from that BeatRoute allow to their mobile app user to plan their journey or schedule from mobile app. In this article I am explaining how to upload beat plan from admin portal. Below the mentioned steps:-
1. Login with Admin I’d —> Left Menu—> Click on Route / Work Zones —>Beat Planning
2. Click on upload Button and Download Template
3. Put user Br_ I’d ( We can get it from user list)
4. Days - Put days code 1-6 ( Ex. For uploading beat plan for Monday , put 1, for Tuesday put 2... So on. If you want to schedule same customers or Route for 2 or multiple days then you can put days code like 1,2.....
5. Week - You can our week number ( 1- 7 week 1 , 8-14 week 2 .....)
6. frequency - If you want upload beat plan for weekly then you can simply keep frequency weekly,
7. Beat_plan_date - We can also manage beat plan date wise. We just put date. Date format should be dd-mm-yyyyy with prefix ' single quotes. No need to put days or frequency in case of date.
8. retailer_id - if you can’t to upload Beat Plan at retailer level. Just put retailer I’d . We can also plan route wise. No retailer I’d require in case of route level.
Start Date and End date - Put start date and end date if you want to plan for any particular date range.
1. System doesn’t allow to upload beat plan for same day in case of manager roles.
2. Date format should be dd-mm-yyyy
3. Prefix ' single quotes with date.
4. System doesn’t upload beat plan successfully in case of inactive retailer or Route I’d.