Push your team's productivity with targets on every KPI, and more
- So far we supported the concept of monthly targets only for Sales KPI. Now all KPIs will have the concept of monthly target
- Now you can download person wise summary of performance against KPIs
- Show only the KPIs that matter to your team and also control the order in which they are displayed
- View scorecard for any custom date range
Gallery view and analysis report of Visual Merchandising for a market or store
- Now you can simply browse through merchandising pictures and feedback of any market across one or more stores
- Get trend of your market with campaign analysis reports on the portal
Avoid fictitious customer creation with OTP based validation (Released)
BeatRoute believes in accurate customer data as a baseline for any field force automation. Now to avoid fictitious customer creation in the system, we have introduced yet another control of OTP based validation of customer’s mobile number on BeatRoute app.
More ways to filter your customers and team
Manage your team and customer landscape better and schedule meaningful actions, with additional ways of finding/filtering customers and individuals.
- Filter to find customers with their "Class"
- Filter to find customers with their "Geo-tagging Status"
- Filter to find customers with low profile completeness
- Filter to find customers with no recent activities
- Filter to find inactive team members for the selected time period
Out-of-box plug-in for Integration with Tally Accounting system (Released)
We are introducing integration with one of the most popular accounting system that is used by distributor community in India. This one of the first integrations with globally popular accounting systems among many more to come.
Now BeatRoute customers can simply install a plug-in on distributors’ Tally accounting system for to-and-fro data synchronization.
Introducing DMS on Mobile App (Released)
Most of important functionalities used by distributor/partner on portal are now available on BeatRoute app. Distributors/Partners in remote areas with limited orders and invoices can now use Mobile app and not need a workstation or an operator. It supports following necessary functions-
- View customers and outstanding
- Manage Orders
- Create Dispatches with scheme application
- Manage Returns
- Manage Payments
Security Improvements (Released)
New users will have to comply with new password strength criteria
Existing users will be prompted to comply with new password strength criteria only when they update their password.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements (Released)
- Improved navigation panel on the mobile app
- Increased camera compatibility on more devices
- Take visit notes even in poor or no network
- Now capture additional custom attributes while capturing customer stock and reporting consumer off-take
- To avoid data loss, users will be prompted to sync the ‘unsync’ activities before logging out on the app
- Minor usability improvements on the partner profile page on the app